We are grateful for all your love and continuous support!
How to Come to your Appointment
1. Self-assess your own health. If you have had any COVID-19 symptoms listed above, in the last 24 hours, please cancel your appointment. Cancellation fees will be waived for the time being.
2. When you arrive, text or call your stylist directly to check in. When they are ready to start your appointment they will come get you from your car.
3. Put on your mask before entering the salon, your mask must remain on for the duration of your service until you leave the salon.
4. Follow the direction of your stylist, the stations have been re-arranged for social distancing. Please pay attention to the markings on the floor while moving around the salon.
5. Be patient with your stylist, they will be required to fully disinfect the shampoo area and restroom after your usage before continuing your service.
6. Please take advantage of the hand washing sink and soap in the restroom as well as the hand sanitizer and tissues throughout the salon.
7. If you would like to purchase products, please do not get up to get them, your stylist will gather them for you.
8. No food or drinks. This will require you to remove your mask which is required to be in the salon.
Thank you for adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth on us by California Public Health, CDC, and The State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.